Be a part of this amazing event by sharing your knowledge, passion and experience.
Speak and engage with over 400 industry experts, IT professionals, developers and business decision makers at the New Zealand Digital Workplace Conference 2018 in Auckland on 1-2 May.
This is your chance to take a leading role within the community.
Remember, this is all about THE DIGITAL WORKPLACE. We look forward to receiving submissions to speak on:
- Marketing, Communications and Collaboration – Intranet Design, GUI, Comms tools (e.g. Lync, Skype, Yammer), Collaboration using SharePoint and OneNote, Enterprise Social, Mobile Collaboration
- Business Execution/Management – Analysis, Process and Project Management, including tools like Visio, Project, Power BI, Reporting Tools and CRM. Theme on the Paperless Office.
- Technical Content – we will still have deeper dive sessions on the “how to” throughout the conference. They will be suited for power users/site administrators as well as for developers and IT Pros.
- Case Studies – throughout the agenda will be the very popular Case Studies, which may cross any of the topics above, but be customer driven, real-world stories and demonstrations – must have customer present (can be alongside a partner).
- New Technologies – we would like to showcase all that is new within the Office 365 platform and associated APPS – Flow, PowerApps, Forms, Sway, Modern Pages and Sites and anything else relevant.
Other Ideas? Let us know, we’d like to broaden the theme, and the sessions.
If you are interested in speaking at this event in 2018, please submit topics here.
Submissions close 30 January 2018
Subscribe to get conference updates here