9-10 August 2016
This event provides a unique opportunity to participate in two days of unequalled learning! * View sessions from a brand new Thought Leadership Track.
* Enjoy more content on Communicating, Collaborating and building a Productive Workplace. * Join a Rock star line up of Deep Dive Technical Speakers.
Still lots of SharePoint and Office 365 Content!
2-day passes include access to:
- all exhibitor displays;
- over 40 speaker presentations;
- morning/afternoon tea and full buffet lunches;
- the Day 1 networking event.
- Standard Price $860 +gst.
1. Connect - meet like-minded people, make new connections, build your support network.
2. Learn - whether it be training, up-skilling or starting from scratch, the opportunities to learn from the BEST in the field are HERE!
3. Experience - new innovation and inspiring speakers. Walk away with ideas and momentum.
The content is suited to business people, managers, CIOs, executives, and end users.
This year sees the return of dedicated tracks to cover more technical aspects for IT Pro, Developer, System Administrator and Database Administrator roles.
If you are someone who sees the Digital Workplace as something to improve the way you work, increase your team's productivity and deliver better results - come and learn how.
This year tracks will feature Business, Technical, Thought Leadership and Case Study sessions.
The Digital Workplace opens up changes to the way we work, how and where.
Technologies Content - Skype for Business, Azure, Yammer, CRM, Project, OneNote, Office 365, many 3rd party tools and our usual awesome line up of SharePoint content.
People and Productivity Content - Digital Competencies, 21st Century Skills, Continuous Learning, Communication, Collaboration, User Adoption, Mobile and Paperless Workforce.
Full 2-day pass $860+gst